Howdy Bitches!

This is my blog.
There are many others like it... But this one is mine.




Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Little Piece of Heaven

dot dot curve <3

What up people? Like I said, last night me and my guy had some srysface one on one time. Aaaaaand lemme just say... it was pretty fuckin' hot :> Pun intended. Ahaa~ yup.  All lds aside, yesterday was a slow and monotonous thing. I did manage a dual color experiment on my nails. Black and chartreuse green. Looks alright if ah do say so myself. Also! I drew two pretty BAMF pics earlier this week, just been too lazy to go and upload.

11-2 AM= Me in a Skype call with the craziest bitch I know (whom I love and adore) plus two random guys, one of which ends up becoming a frand. I remember lots of singing and tigers.... and spice. Which is a song coincidentally, youtube it! Spice! by Lin Kagamine (HATERS GONN HATE)

Ahh that's all I gots right now.
X's and O's hoes

-AnnCat

No comments:

Post a Comment